Nurse Practitioner - HRA NP (Boise, ID)
HRA - Clinicians | Boise, ID | Part Time | From $108.00 to $108.00 per hour
Flexible self-schedule. No on-call. Make an impact with Episource’s unique nursing opportunity by performing in-home wellness visits throughout Boise, ID as a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Nurse Practitioner.
The best part? You choose your schedule. Your self-scheduling options include any time between Monday through Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm. (Prefer not to work weekends? With your new flexible, part-time, self-scheduled nursing role, you don’t have to!)
Covid-19 vaccination is required for Nurse Practitioners hired into this role.
What you’ll do as an HRA NP at Episource:
- Perform in-home wellness visits in an intimate setting. Visit our patients’ homes and perform an approximate hour-long wellness visit. Once the visit is over, and you’ve entered the patient’s health information into the tablet, click submit, and your job is done!
- Bring your care and compassion. HRA nursing is a great way to give one-on-one patient care in a more intimate setting. You can connect with patients in their homes instead of in a clinic or hospital.
What you need to know as an HRA NP at Episource:
- The pay rate per assessment is $108/USD: Most of our NPs perform this as a side job – from paying off student loans to saving money for the holiday season to supplementing regular income and more.
- New to Health Risk Assessment? We pay for on-the-job training.
Hear from one of our very own: "Nice place to work and nice schedulers, nice managers. Very informative and top-notch training. Managers are always caring and ready to help workers." - Episource Nurse Practitioner, Forth Worth, Texas
What else will you love about nursing at Episource?
- Flexible, part-time self-scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement (As set by IRS)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Training
- Company-provided Tablet
- No on-call
- No diagnosing or treating
What’s required to become an Episource HRA NP:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Nurse Practitioner Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) degree, master’s degree in Nursing (MSN), or higher (DNP or Ph.D. in Nursing)
- 1+ years experience as an advanced practice provider preferred
- Experience performing in-home assessments a plus
- Knowledge of risk adjustment methodology, HEDIS/STAR measures a plus
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- Basic knowledge of Apple products (iPad / iOS)
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and automobile insurance
Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. Today, we are an end-to-end enterprise for risk adjustment solutions. We’ve grown by learning and listening to our customers. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service and experiences. And now, 15 years later, we are a platform company – delivering insights and interventions using superior technology, workflows, and people.