MRR Ops Support | Remote | Full Time | From $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Join Episource, a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Bring your passion for relationship management and drive for continuous improvement to a flourishing organization as Episource’s Provider Relationship Specialist.
In this role, you will report to Episource’s Manager, Health Information Network.
How you will make an impact at Episource:
- Leverage your people passion. Build, manage, and maintain strong provider relationships, leading to improved retrieval rates for Episource. You’ll support and empower Episource’s provider organizations, leading them to solutions and providing them with a superior experience.
- Serve as a relationship management SME. With your robust interdisciplinary background, you will serve as a medical records retrieval subject matter expert from day one, learning our unique risk adjustment platform and coordinating with providers to help set priorities that allow us to meet service level agreements.
- Act as a communication liaison. Serve as a vital communicator between internal stakeholders and external provider organizations. On the provider level, you’ll collaborate and educate to streamline retrieval workflows optimized for provider experience and Episource’s success.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. Using your keen eye for detail and analysis, you’ll communicate insights with stakeholders and actively seek out and manage opportunities to increase our efficiency based on provider needs.
What your journey at Episource will look like:
- In your first three months at Episource, you will familiarize yourself with our products and services and poise yourself to establish long-lasting relationships with our critical providers.
- Throughout your next six months at Episource, the organization will view you as the provider's voice. You will have conducted a needs assessment for our providers and contributed to continuous improvement opportunities based on provider feedback you have collected.
- By the end of your first year at Episource, you will have established new provider relationships, facilitated regular business reviews with provider organizations, and traveled to providers onsite and at networking events.
What you will bring to the Expert Teams at Episource:
- 5 to 7 years of relationship management or health information management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate computer proficiency (MS Office-Word, Excel, and G-Suite)
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with providers
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider landscape
- Understanding of provider data management
- Superior communication and public speaking skills
Here is a good-to-have for the Provider Relationship Specialist role at Episource:
Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification
Here is how you will benefit as a valued member of our Expert Teams at Episource.
- Remote culture with company equipment, virtual access, and monthly internet allowance
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off / Paid Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (EAP, Calm App)
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Development: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Savings Account
Expert Teams. Ingenious Technologies. Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. Today, we are an end-to-end enterprise for risk adjustment solutions. We’ve grown by learning and listening to our customers. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration. Our goal is always to provide exceptional service and experiences. And now, 15 years later, we are a platform company – delivering insights and interventions using superior technology, workflows, and people.
Salary Range (or rate): $80,000 - $100,000 / year
Episource bases pay on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, and other relevant factors. This is Episource’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this position as of the time of posting. In addition to your salary, Episource offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements: See our benefits section above for more information.)
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers and client-facing employees.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.