Manager, People Operations — Human Resources
People | Hybrid in Gardena, CA | Full Time | From $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Join Episource, a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Showcase your passion for human resources within a thriving organization as Episource’s Manager, People Operations – Human Resources.
You see the bigger picture, and your sophistication for the HR business and systems shows it. We promote a positive and collaborative workplace and aim to provide an opportunity for support and continuous learning at all levels of our company.
The Manager, People Operations — Human Resources is a people-managing, full-time, hybrid position and reports to Episource’s Sr. Director, People Operations at Episouce’s Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA.
How you will make an impact at Episource:
- Leverage your people skills. Lead a People Operations / HR team by providing ongoing opportunities for professional development, mentorship, coaching, and creating a positive and engaging work environment characterized by sincerity, transparency, and empathy.
- Showcase your meticulous eye for detail. You’ll be our People Operations / HR data auditor, integral to our People Team and overall HR success. You’ll be on the lookout and provide quality, accuracy, and timeliness throughout these audits.
- Serve as a People Operations and HR champion. You will drive continuous improvement in key HR areas, including data analysis, employment law, compliance, onboarding, offboarding, compensation and benefits, training and development, team member engagement, and more.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. As Episource’s Manager, People Operations – Human Resources, you’ll know all the right questions to ask: You’ll provide solid recommendations and identify new processes, systems, and services to streamline or automate workflows, create efficiencies, and ensure satisfaction for our internal partners and stakeholders.
- Act as a project management and change management SME. In this role, you’ll showcase your robust People Operations / HR background and use a constructive project management approach and effective change management techniques.
What your journey at Episource will look like:
- In your first three months at Episource, you will have learned about the organization, our policies, and procedures, met and assessed the People Operations team, and begun to evaluate the team's effectiveness.
- In your first six months at Episource, You will have built on your initial discovery and assessment period by co-creating and implementing a plan to leverage the People Operations team best, while meeting the needs of stakeholders and other partners.
- By the end of your first year at Episource, You will be an integral member of the People Operations team, acting as a hub for leadership team members and direct reports alike. You will have positively impacted the company through your strategic vision and execution, as well as tactical and operational support.
What you will bring to the Expert Teams at Episource:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior Communication Skills
- Proficient across multiple HRIS systems
- Strong technical aptitude, including Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Accomplished in multiple work environments with diverse exposure to standard HR tools and platforms
- Proven success in managing and resolving a variety of complex issues, using creativity and an upbeat approach to achieve desired results
- Able to effectively communicate decisions and their rationale to stakeholders
Here are a few good-to-haves for this role:
- Experience in healthcare or technology industries
- Professional certification such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR
Here is how you will benefit as a valued member of our Expert Teams at Episource.
- Remote culture with company equipment, virtual access, and monthly internet allowance
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off (unlimited PTO) + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (EAP, Calm App)
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Development: tuition reimbursement, certifications, seminars, and more
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Savings Account
EPIC Core Values: Entrepreneurial, Positive, Integrity, Customer-focused
The embodiment of our EPIC Core Values defines our team member experience. We are proud to demonstrate and celebrate these values daily, and we showcase these to one another, our candidates and applicants, and our esteemed clients.
Expert Teams. Ingenious Technologies.
Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. We’ve grown by learning and listening to clients. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration and aims to provide exceptional service experiences. Fifteen years later, we are a platform company delivering insights and interventions using superior technology workflows and people.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $120,000 / year
Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, and other relevant factors. This is Episource’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this position as of the time of posting. In addition to your salary, Episource offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements: please see our benefits section above for more information.)
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers and client-facing employees.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.