Healthcare Risk Adjustment Analyst
PMO | Remote - US | Full Time
Ready to take your love for data to the next level? We’re prepared to watch you thrive. Help us shape the future of healthcare through careful research and data analysis as our Healthcare Risk Adjustment Analyst at Episource.
As our Healthcare Risk Adjustment Analyst, you will be an individual contributor who will report to Episource's Senior Director, Risk Adjustment Analytics.
What you will do at Episource:
- Leverage your love for data. Extract, interpret, and analyze data, identifying patterns and trends. Using SQL and Python, discover practical solutions for Episource.
- Showcase your meticulous eye for detail. Spearhead, shape, and guide risk adjustment analytics and financial projects, including developing practical tools and processes used by Episource and its clients.
- Partner with a passion. Collaborate with internal Episource teams to deliver dynamic reports – ultimately enhancing outcomes to elevate our Risk Adjustment team.
- Serve as a risk adjustment subject matter expert. As a risk management SME, you will be a go-to for matters in cost, utilization, business concepts, data, Medicare, HHS (ACA), and Medicaid risk adjustment models. Know the implications of model changes and their impact on Episource clients and our core business processes.
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with passionate, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
What you will bring to Episource:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years in the healthcare industry with analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing how healthcare organizations manage their member population in an always-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. We are constantly seeking people who take pride in their work and hold themselves to high standards to achieve it. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 4,000 employees worldwide, is a leading health plan provider of risk adjustment services and solutions. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify how Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare daily so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated hybrid/in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran by applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.