Service | Billings, MT | Full Time
Entre is a professional service company focused on managed services, computer & technology support, and consulting. We specialize in company networks with 5-100+ users. Most of our clients are small businesses that aren't large enough to have an internal IT Department. We live by two core principles: 1. keeping our prices fair and reasonable 2. responding quickly to our client's needs.
If Entre peaks your interest, here is a listing of responsibilities and qualifications that we're looking for!
Technician II should be able to prioritize technical issues, manage assigned tasks, document time spent and resolutions, while demonstrating patience to describe cause and solutions to end users. Ideal candidates should be very organized with the ability to switch and resume tasks as required. Candidate should have excellent communication capabilities, both verbally and written, with the ability to thrive in an expanding team environment.
• 2+ years helpdesk/field-onsite technical support experience providing complete network to end point support services to small and medium sized businesses
• Experience with all Microsoft technologies including client operating systems, server operating systems, Exchange, Terminal Services and Small Business Server, Office 365, One Drive, and Sharepoint
• Experience with Active Directory and new user creation
• Ability to install, upgrade and troubleshoot Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems in domain and workgroup environments including user/PC migrations, applications and hardware replacement/troubleshooting
• Experience with wired/wireless networks and basic networking protocols including DNS, DHCP, VPNs, WAN/LAN TCP/IP
• Experience with security software for virus protection, spyware, malware, and spam
• Experience supporting mobile devices
• Experience with IT support delivery through remote support tools
• Ability to come up to speed on new technologies quickly
• Dispatcher and Technician I escalation resource
Customer Service Requirements:
• A strong client service focus and the ability to manage customer expectations
• Excellent verbal/written communication, people and presentation skills
• Projects a professional and customer-service oriented attitude
• Ability to assess technology needs/requirements and develop solutions to meet them
• Can handle pressure and client demands effectively
• Daily time entry accounting for at least 7 hours in the form of notes in service tickets
• Monthly billing should be at least 80% or more of a typical month of about 160 hours available.
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of business professional behaviors including punctuality, attendance, responsiveness and dependability
• Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment and Meet Deadlines
• Must be available for on call approximately one week every three months
• Must be available occasionally on nights and weekends to perform off-hour maintenance and projects
• Highly organized, self-motivated, and self-directed
• Professional customer service skills
• Ability to create knowledge base articles and update customer documentation in IT Glue
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Must be willing to travel for client onsite visits, some overnight stays may be required
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
• A+ / Network+ Certifications preferred
• Desktop Support: 2 years (Required)
• Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
• Windows Server support: 1 years (Preferred)
• MSP (Managed Services Provider) Experience: 1 years (Preferred)
• Technical support in a production IT environment(s), preferably in multi-site environments: 2 years (Preferred)
• Macintosh, Kaseya, ConnectWise, Sophos, SonicWall, Barracuda, Unifi, experience a plus