Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Position: Nightlife Server
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: Downtown Kalamazoo - 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Nightlife Server is responsible for creating an exceptional guest experience, through the timely service of quality beverage products.
- Help to create an incredible guest experience.
- Treat all guests with respect and eagerness to help in any way.
- Provide knowledgeable beverage service in a timely manner.
- Work closely and harmoniously with teammates to setup, operate and teardown venues.
- Help maintain facilities and avoid damage to property, inventory, furnishings or equipment by following sop's.
- Uphold policies & pricing at all times.
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Some server experience in a high volume establishment preferred.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance)
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/6 month commitment + 3 week notice
- 15+ hours per week (avg)
- Fri/Sat + Special Events
- 8-10+ hour shifts (5pm to 3am)
- Additional hours available in other positions, venues or businesses
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Above market tips.
- Nightly performance bonus for high performers
- Fun work environment
- Skills development
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- High performers will be promoted to bartenders
Thank You For Your Consideration!