Night Club Security Manager
Security | Kalamazoo, MI | Part Time
The Entertainment District is located in Downtown Kalamazoo, nightlife, private parties, special events, and destination weddings. We are focused on creating a big city experience with incredibly designed facilities, first class service, and high energy entertainment.
Our Goal is to be like Disney, and we are looking for individuals who are committed to excellence, and wish to utilize every opportunity to improve their skills for future advancement.
The Night Club Security Manager is responsible for assisting the District Manager & General Managers in providing a safe and controlled environment throughout our 50,000 sq ft facility that serves alcohol to crowds as large as 5,000 people.
Weekly focus will be on developing, hiring, training and supervising 30+ security staff, as well as working with local law enforcement to ensure upholding of all liquor laws.
Individual must have experience in the industry, be organized, fair, strong, and committed to being proactive, reducing risk, ensuring safety and providing a quality customer experience.
- Ensure proper coverage throughout the Entertainment District
- Train staff accordingly
- Carding customers
- Enforcing dress code
- Directing customer to other venues within the Entertainment District
- Sweeping and general cleanup throughout the night
- Ensuring customer safety
- Treat all guests with respect
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old
- A positive attitude and well kept appearance (no tattoos or piercings)
- Highly DEPENDABLE
- Ability to follow directions
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive work experience
- 2+ years experience in a security management role
- 3+ years experience in a security officer or similar role
- 2+ years in experience in large crowd management
- Crowd Certification
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Thursday-Saturday, 7:00pm-4:00am