Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Position: Line Cook
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The line cook is responsible for preparing high quality food items consistent with menu specifications while working with a team.
- Help to create an incredible guest experience.
- Produce high quality food per timelines and menu specifications.
- Prep of product for restaurant and banquet meals to requested specifications.
- Help maintain facilities and avoid damage to property, inventory, furnishings or equipment by following sop's.
- Uphold policies & procedures at all times.
- Some line cook experience in a high volume establishment preferred.
- Ability to follow timelines and execute a plan.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/6 month commitment + 3 week notice.
- 25+ hours per week.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Fun work environment.
- Skills development.
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses.
- Opportunity for advancement into management.
Thank You For Your Consideration!