Hot Dog Attendant
Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Position: Hot Dog Attendant
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: Downtown Kalamazoo - 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Hot Dog Attendant provides a high quality food & beverage experience for our nightlife guests.
- Help to create an incredible guest experience.
- Maintain high quality cart - fresh & fully stocked toppings / hot buns / well cooked dogs / cold drinks / stocked chips.
- Ring up all products & services - at all times.
- Treat all guests with respect and eagerness to help in any way.
- Work closely and harmoniously with teammates.
- Help maintain facilities and avoid damage to property, inventory, furnishings or equipment by following sop's.
- Uphold policies & pricing at all times.
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Some food handling experience is preferred.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/5 month commitment + 3 week notice.
- 8+ hours per week (avg).
- Fri/Sat + Special Events.
- 4+ hour shifts (11pm to 3am).
- Additional hours available in other positions, venues or businesses.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Performance bonus for high performers
- Fun work environment
- Skills development
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses
Thank You For Your Consideration!