Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Suite 504 Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Host is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience through prompt response, friendliness, and knowledge. The individual must possess the ability to work well with the team and the customers.
- Greeting all guests promptly and pleasantly.
- Ringing up all admission fees + accounting for all guests.
- Responsible for opening and closing checklist.
- Ensure all areas are clean, organized and presentable.
- Ensuring all company policies are being upheld.
- A positive attitude and well kept appearance.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Some experience working as a host or cashier in a high volume environment preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. and lift 40lbs.
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/ 6 month commitment & 3 week notice.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Positive work experience (dependability, compliance, performance).
- 15+ hours per week.
- Thurs - Saturday - 5pm to 3am.
- Holiday & Special Events.
- Competitive Wage
- Performance Bonuses
- Benefits Available
- Fun work environment.
- Skills development.
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses.
- Opportunity for advancement into management.
Thank You For Your Consideration!