Host | Kalamazoo, MI | Part Time
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Suite 504 Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Status: IMMEDIATE OPENING
The Entertainment District is made up of 8 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo.
The district offers - nightlife, concerts, 100+ special events, 200+ private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and now hotel accommodations in the penthouse suite 601.
Our goal is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food, exciting beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities.
The host is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience, speed, friendliness and knowledge. The individual must posses the ability to remember a large amount of information regarding the operation and provide it to the guests, as well as ring up cover and account for all patrons that enter the establishments.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to work weekends - 5pm to 3am.
- A positive attitude and well kept appearance.
- Experience working as a host or cashier in a high volume environment preferred.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive work experience. ( dependability, compliance, performance )
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Up to 30 hours per week.
- Thurs thru Saturday - 5pm to 3am
- Competitive Wage
- Performance Bonuses.
- Holiday Bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement within companies.
- 6 month commitment - preferred, but negotiable.
- 2 weeks notice.