Management | Kalamazoo, MI | Full Time
The Entertainment District > located in Downtown Kalamazoo offers dining, nightlife, private parties, special events, destination weddings, and now charitable gaming. We are focused on creating a big city experience with incredibly designed facilities, first class service, amazing food, and high energy entertainment.
Our Goal is to be like Disney, and we are looking for individuals who are committed to excellence, and wish to utilize every opportunity to improve their skills for future advancement.
The General Manager is responsible for the staffing, purchasing, maintenanace, supervision, reporting and analysis of his store or location. The primary responsibility is to > build a great team, create an exceptional customer expereince, and to control costs such as labor and purchases.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- No criminal background & good credit history.
- 2+ years managing a medium volume restaraunt or bar with proven expereince in staffing, purchasing, maintenance and reporting.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Well organized, with solid planning experience.
- Computer & Software skills that include >>outlook, excel, management software..etc.
- The desire and ability to work 50+ hours per week, including weekends as needed.
- The desire and ability to work 3 late night shifts per week > until as late as 4am.
- 3 yr commitment.
- Competative Base Salary
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Operation Profitability Bonuses
- House Account (food & beverage)
- Company Phone
- Industry Training