Management | Entertainment District | Full Time
The Entertainment District located in Downtown Kalamazoo offers dining, nightlife, private parties, special events gaming and destination weddings. We are focused on creating a big city experience with incredibly designed facilities, first class service, amazing food, and high energy entertainment.
Starting > Febuary 2011, the Entertainment District will add a first class poker room with 10 tables in the basement of the gatsby, as well as a cash game room with 3 black jack tables in Wild Bull.
This activity is permitted through MI State Lottery Millionare Licenses.
The Gaming Manager is responsible for the marketing, staffing, purchasing, maintenanace, supervision, reporting and analysis of all charitable gaming operations in the entertainment district.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearence.
- Well organized, with solid planning experience.
- 3+ years experience in managing a high voulme operation with a staff of 20+ people.
- Computer & Software skills that include >>outlook, excel, management software..etc.
- The desire and ability to work 50+ hours per week, including weekends as needed.
- 2-3 yr commitment.
- Base Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Operation Profitability Bonuses
- House Account (food & beverage)
- Company Phone
- Industry Training