Bartending | Kalamazoo, MI | Full Time and Part Time
Position: Banquet Bartender
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Suite 504 Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Status: IMMEDIATE OPENING
The Entertainment District is made up of 8 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo.
The district offers - nightlife, concerts, 100+ special events, 200+ private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and now hotel accommodations in the penthouse suite 601.
Our goal is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food, exciting beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities.
The Banquet Bartender is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience for our private event guests through accuracy, speed, friendliness and knowledge. The individual must possess the ability to remember a large amount of drinks and to be able to produce them in a timely manner.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Some bartending in a high volume establishment preferred.
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Positive work history ( dependability, compliance, performance )
- 15+ hours per week.
- Thurs - Sat + on call as needed.
- 12+ hour shifts ( 12pm to 12am )
- Hourly Rate - $3.25 + tips (guaranteed $10 per hour) - all event staff participates in a tip pool.
- Great Work Environment
- Opportunity For Advancement
- 6 month commitment preferred.
- 2 weeks notice.