Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Position: Banquet Bartender
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Banquet Bartender is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for our guests through quality, speed, friendliness and knowledge.
- Create an exceptional guest experience.
- Produce timely & high quality beverages per recipe.
- Transfer products and update transaction logs.
- Work with teammates to setup, operate and teardown event.
- Uphold company policies & pricing.
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Ability to remember a large amount of drinks recipes & produce with speed and quality.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- Ability to commit to employment contract for 6 months & 3 week notice.
- Experience is not required but appreciated.
- 15+ hours per week.
- Fri/Sat + on call as needed.
- 12 hour shifts ( 12pm to 12am )
- Additional hours available in other positions and companies.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- $10 per hour guarantee.
- All event staff participates in a tip pool.
- Fun work environment.
- Opportunity to bartend in other venues.
- Opportunity for advancement into management and other companies.
Thank You For Your Consideration!