Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Engage Recruiting is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area-based boutique recruiting firm specializing in early-stage startups. We are actively recruiting for several Sales Development Representatives for our client.
About the Client:
Founded in April 2017, the client enjoys the support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Bank of America, Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries. We recently announced Mark Wahlburger as an Advisor, Brand Ambassador, and Investor!
Our client's hardware and cloud software unlock the power of these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
Objectives of this Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team. This role manages the inbound & outbound campaigns of the sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the client's value proposition. SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the client's core value will have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within the sales team.
Your Daily Adventure Will Include:
- Making 80+ outbound phone calls each day
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn to network with potential customers
- Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly metrics
- Gain business knowledge through research
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- Ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like Salesforce and LinkedIn or a willingness to learn!