Head of Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Engage Recruiting is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area-based boutique recruiting firm specializing in early-stage startups. Our client is actively seeking a Head of Marketing to be based in the SF Bay Area.
Our client is in fast growth mode with projected growth to be 6x in the next 12 months. Currently, they have over 3,000 customers nationwide. They would like to keep the momentum going, and that's why they are searching for a talented, adventurous, creative, and driven individual to join the team as Head of Marketing. They’re looking for someone who can help continue to scale the business, continue to create and provide great experiences to our customers and have fun along the way.
This role will require someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment. This individual should be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and not afraid to get their hands dirty. The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, has excellent analytical and organizational skills, and values the art of storytelling.
As Head of Marketing, you will:
• Utilize the umbrella of marketing programs that will get the customers excited about the products and services.
• Expand and improve the demand generation funnel, identifying new channels and refining those that already exist.
• Be the one responsible for seeing the future and figuring out what the next 2-3 digital marketing channels might be.
• Manage the monthly, quarterly, and yearly MQL goals.
• Focus on the overall experience and how to create an online experience for future customers.
• Implement a behavioral framework to ensure that engaged leads are being passed to the sales team for pursuit at the optimal moment.
• Manage the external marketing affiliates and potentially grow a marketing team.
• Improve marketing efficiency while aggressively scaling output.
• Work closely with the product marketing team to ensure our site architecture matches our overall product positioning and product feature framework.
• Manage the overall CPL and CAC metrics of the business closely ensuring they hit the best ROI possible for each of our campaigns.
• Experience working at a company during its hyper-growth period and have impacted that growth in a meaningful way.
• Successful demand gen and product marketing execution.
• A deep understanding of all things digital and have worked on websites that attract a high volume of website conversions.
• Experience in SaaS and/or tech industries.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or similar degrees preferred.
• +3 years of Head of Marketing experience and +5 years in Marketing roles preferred.