UX/ UI Web Designer
Design | San Diego, CA
FanBox is a dynamic social marketplace changing how contents, goods and services are distributed, consumed, and purchased on the internet. Content includes entertainment (i.e. videos & music), information (i.e. blogs on thousands of categories), auction for products (watches, purses, etc.), and services (i.e. dog-walking service or massage therapy).
FanBox (www.fanbox.com) is a marketplace+ social network + banking engine --- all In the new social marketplace, you are able to make money for you and your favorite charitable cause. FanBox gives 1% of all content provider earnings to charitable causes chosen by the community, including funding orphanages, fighting illiteracy, and finding the cure to breast cancer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEK5iWres6E
Description- UX Designer
The UX Designer will not only design a visually appealing and user-friendly site, but build it as well. Your work will be seen by millions of people and will affect even more interactions. The UX Designer will work with the latest technology, learn operational business strategy, and work on important projects that directly influence our users. This position is challenged to design, develop, and implement a user interface that people love to view and use, to hit the overall business intent.
- Creating mockups and helping to prototype entirely new products
- Polishing up one of our existing products
- Creating the HTML assets to hand off to development
- Enhance existing code to optimize for cross-browser compatibility
- Creating something innovative, eye-catching, and something no one has seen before
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Graphic Design Skills
- Adobe Acrobat and/or Photoshop.
- The chance to work on a team with a game changing social economy.
- Ability to provide millions of dollars in value to charitable causes and make a difference on this planet during your lifetime.
- Working with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
- An opportunity to help grow and shape the company, to help take a product already built (and showing consumer demand) to market.
- Vibrant, youthful, fun company culture. Casual web 2.0 company in attire with a fierce fire to win, and obsessive focus on metrics.