Operations | San Diego, CA
FanBox is a dynamic web start-up focused on changing the way content is distributed, consumed, and purchased on the internet. Content includes entertainment (i.e. videos & music), information (i.e. blogs on thousands of categories) and educational (i.e. “how to” instructions) content.
FanBox is a knowledge marketplace+ social network + banking engine --- all seamlessly integrated. By enabling content producers to be intelligently compensated for their contribution to the digital economy, we have created a new version of social networking; a digital economy where your actions make money for you and your favorite charitable cause. FanBox also believes in giving back to the communities in which we live. Therefore, 1% of all content provider earnings are contributed to causes and charities chosen by the content provider community, including funding orphanages, fighting illiteracy, and finding the cure to breast cancer.
- Sourcing/finding passive candidates through Linkedin, Job Boards, networking, and anyway means possible
- Phone interviews and in-person interviews
- Coordinating schedules with hiring managers
- Maintaining relationships with university recruitment directors across schools nationwide
- Manage non-local candidates; travel arrangements, reimbursements, act as point of contact and see their needs are met throughout interview process
- Only list what's absolutely necessary here. Try to keep it to five one-line bullets or less.
- Degree in HR, Management, Communications, PR and/or related
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or PR, a plus
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme persistence and “Where there’s a will, there’s a way” attitude
- The chance to work on a team with a game changing social economy.
- Ability to provide millions of dollars in value to charitable causes and make a difference on this planet during your lifetime.
- Working with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
- An opportunity to help grow and shape the company, to help take a product already built (and showing consumer demand) to market.
- Vibrant, youthful, fun company culture. Casual web 2.0 company in attire with a fierce fire to win, and obsessive focus on metrics.