Care Manager - Must have prior Care Management Organization Exp.
Behavioral Health | Kearny, NJ | Full Time
Who are we? Empowerment at 360°:
Empower U. is a State of New Jersey approved provider of children's behavioral health services including behavioral management, family therapy, youth and parent mentoring, and respite care. Our values are simple. We seek to empower others by being empowered ourselves. Empower U. is a learning organization that strives to spark innovation that communities and the families living in them will benefit from.
We empower our community resource partners and direct care providers by offering a unique course of intensive training, development, and continuing education programming so that they may, in turn, empower children and families in execution of their service to them. It is our goal to partner with competent, caring, and well-trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our children, their families, and the communities we serve. Each Empower U. partner or provider meets, if not exceeds, the State educational and training requirements for the service level or levels that they provide. Our agency provides community resource partners with career training and development, a supportive work environment, and knowledgeable management and direction. We strive to create an ecosystem that is rich in communication and support to inspire innovation that translates direct care provider field experiences into service and programming opportunities offered through Empower U. - thus increasing our value proposition to the children and families that we serve.
- Care Managers are charged with having to manage inbound referrals by understanding the providers available, credentials required, and the presenting issue and needs of the child being referred in order to assess match suitability. Care Managers will have interact with Care Managers from referring agencies including but limited to problem solving, referral assignment and management, quality assurance, and data entry into CYBER. Care Managers monitor services in progress to ensure that services are delivered consistently in accordance with the standards of the organization. This position reports directly to the managing partner and regional partner of the agency and may, at times, lend support to other field offices.
- This role requires a moderate to high level of computer literacy.
- This role requires someone who is well-spoken and comfortable problem solving during intense situations.
- This role requires a considerable degree of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- This role requires prior experience working in the Children's Systems of Care in New Jersey.
- Prior field experience as an in-home or community service provider is a plus.
- Prior management experience is as plus.
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus.
- Fast track to management positions available.
- Telecommuting available.
- 401k and health benefits.
- Sponsored field hours available.