Employment Class Action Associate Attorney
Legal | Los Angeles | Full Time
The Employment Class Action Associate Attorney will work with a small internal group focused on Wage & Hour and Consumer Class Action Cases. This department currently has 4 team members and it will grow to 10 by mid-2021, so there's a lot of opportunity for upward mobility. We value work/life balance! This role will work regular business hours.
- Overseeing case management for up to 15 class action cases
- Managing the complaints and pleading process
- Owning all aspects of the discovery process
- Working with department partner to develop cases for class certification
- Completing motion practice
- Making court appearances (DOE)
- Taking/defending depositions (DOE)
- 1 to 2 years at a private law firm + 1 to 2 years of a clerkship
- Employment law experience preferred but not required
- Class action litigation experience a plus but not required
- Proven strength in writing (writing sample will be required)
About the Company:
Our speciality is all facets of employment law. We are dedicated to fighting for the rights of employees who have been wronged by their employer or injured on the job. We were founded in 2014 and have 60 team members working from our office in Los Angeles.