Communications and Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
eMerchantClub- Communications and Marketing Manager
eMerchantClub has been building website that mean business since 1999, helping entrepreneurs start online businesses with wholesale-priced products, state-of-the-art websites, and in-house training and support. We are looking for a candidate to help us reach our current members and future members with effective email marketing, training materials and presentations, blogs, as well as content and management of our WordPress website.
We are looking for an energetic, self motivated and out of the box thinker to join our team located in Phoenix Arizona. This position would be filled by a full time employee, however it could be a great freelance opportunity for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this Communications and Marketing Manager position will be a self-motivated team player who is ready to help in a myriad of ways, as we’re a small company doing big things. Requirements for applicants include:
- Experience in communications and marketing of at least 5 years.
- Excellent writing skills, including proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and editing skills.
- Knowledge of email marketing tactics and the ability to create attention-grabbing email campaigns.
- Graphic design capabilities using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of WordPress website management, including the ability to edit and create WordPress website pages, creating and testing landing pages, working with a range of plugins, and managing updates.
- Writing content for our members, including blogs and Search Engine Optimization for their websites on an as-needed basis.
- Creation of marketing videos using online creator tools from Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Creating training material for our members, detailing how the basics of their websites work step by step, with PowerPoint and PDFs.
- The ability to tackle projects in a timely manner with input from our team.
- Complete weekly task of sending emails to members regarding their account from our in-house CRM database.
- Working closely with the President of the company on “big picture” ideas to improve membership experience, gain new members, and retain current members.
- Assisting our contracted marketing partners to ensure a streamlined effort to gain new members.