Customer Success Engineer
Customer Support | Portland, OR | Full Time
We are Eleven Software. We make a central authorization platform chosen by international brands that effortlessly and securely connects all of their visitors’ devices to the internet. We are a diverse company that encourages applicants from non-traditional backgrounds to apply. We practice our own flavor of agile software development that emphasize iteration and feedback, and we care about getting the process right.
We authenticated over 150 million guest sessions last year. Within our business-domain we are well positioned for further growth over the coming years. We want to fortify our software to prepare for and facilitate that future.
About the Opportunity
Eleven is seeking a unique person with a blend of both deep technical experience and project management expertise to ensure timely, successful implementations of Eleven’s Wi-Fi management platform. As the Customer Success Engineer (CSE), you will collaborate with sales, customers, engineering and customer success teams. You will manage multiple customer projects simultaneously. This includes managing the flow of customer projects, documenting requirements and timelines, providing customers with timely support, managing open issues related to each project, ensuring communication across Eleven teams, and ensuring successful completion of each engagement. The candidate will be hands on throughout the entire customer engagement lifecycle. The candidate must be comfortable working closely with customers to gather requirements, scheduling, implementation and troubleshoot issues. Eleven is seeking an individual with the desire and interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships while having the technical skill and experience to be part of a high performing team of network engineers.
The Customer Success team at Eleven is a blend of tier 3 Support Engineers, Professional Services, Sales Engineering and Project Management all working in harmony to deliver expedient solutions. The CSE is a product expert, who possesses a strategic mindset and is customer-service oriented. They serve as a coach and trusted advisor during customer onboarding and the implementation of technical solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own all of the functional aspects of customer projects including project management, documentation of requirements and timeline, implementation, resolution of open issues, communication of status and more
- Supporting and participation in the pre-sales process
- Owning and leading customers through the onboarding process including product training
- Project Manager for several concurrent small implementations of the Eleven SaaS solution
- Delivery of professional services installation and training to assure customers success
- Providing real-time feedback to the Engineering team about product performance and desired enhancements
- Manage all customer communication, including email, phone and face-to-face meetings
- Serve as a customer advocate within Eleven escalating issues and driving feature requests
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of ElevenOS the company’s SaaS platform
- Draft work proposals and estimate work
- Gather customer requirements, translate requirements for the engineering team
- Other duties may include product testing, overflow resource for our tier 3 support team and contributing to the knowledge-base
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related experience
- 1+ years in a senior support role, professional services, technical project management or NOC position in the context of enterprise B2B software
- Exceptional project management skills; PMP certification a plus but does not replace relevant work experience
- Networking background and knowledge
- Experience testing and documenting APIs also would be helpful
- Expertise in SaaS B2B businesses
- Flexibility to travel 10% of the time to customer locations
Why Choose Eleven?
We know you have a choice of where to commit your expertise, and we want you to choose Eleven. Our employees are central to what we do; without you, there’s no product. Here are some of the ways we’re making life better for the developers who have chosen Eleven:
- An office in the heart of downtown, located close to endless delicious food carts and with the convenience of several public transportation options
- Opportunities for career development
- Dynamic workstations; laptop, multiple monitors, standing or sit-down desk
- Company-wide collaboration on Slack, GoToMeeting, Join.me, Google Docs
- Meeting rooms with endless whiteboard walls
- Regularly scheduled social afternoons in the kitchen with beer, cider, wine, soda & food (not mandatory but a heck of a lot of fun, especially if you’re into board games, video games, or crossword puzzles!)
- Flexible work-from-home policy & a realistic work-life balance
- Bring your dog to work, every day
- An amazing team of employees driven by success and collaboration
Still want to know more about us? We’re flattered. Learn more about our company and products at www.elevenwifi.com.