Associate Creative Director
Design | Chicago, IL
As Elevate Studios’ Associate Creative Director, your role will be to lead the digital design team in all facets of the agency process from strategic ideation to project completion. You’ll also be managing multiple team members and reviewing creative with an impeccable eye for detail prior to client reviews. You’ll be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and able to work with multiple clients and projects in any given day. Your strategic and creative vision will not only inspire and grow your team but also motivate, challenge and drive the agency as a whole. Additionally, you’ll be passionate about helping Elevate stay on the cusp of emerging design and technology advancements.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Setting and implementing the overarching creative direction and vision for clients, meeting their strategic business objectives, as well as bringing proactive creative leadership to the entire agency.
- Ensuring the quality of concept and work meets Elevate standards for creative excellence and client satisfaction.
- Helping define business opportunities and translate insights into digital experiences for prospective and existing clients.
- Participating in client-facing pitches, new proposals and creative reviews, putting clients at ease and engaging and exciting them with the creative.
- Managing client relationships with regard to design.
- Working with the account management team as key point of contact for design team resource management.
- Inspiring, motivating and nurturing design teams as well as providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Growing the creative team to meet Elevate’s evolving needs to provide unified digital marketing programs across web, social and mobile.
Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- 8-10 years in a digital design or creative leadership role.
- Several examples of successfully launched projects which demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking.
- A comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technology for the digital channel and related mediums.
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles.
- Can work with poise under pressure.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction to the creative team.
- Supreme attention to detail.
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion.
About Elevate Studios:
Approaching our 10th year in operation, Elevate is a privately held, Chicago-headquartered agency offering full-service digital marketing programs for some of the most well recognized brands in the US.
We offer competitive compensation perks including:
- Elevate sponsored insurance and health savings account.
- Profit sharing bonus program.
- 15 days paid vacation in your first year.
- A casual and fun work environment (with an office K9 mascot).
- Summer hour Fridays
Elevate is an equal opportunity workplace. Please include salary requirements in response. No phone calls please.