Internal Application: Sofware Engineer
Information Technology | México | Full Time
Element Fleet Management is a world leader in fleet management that provides world-class management services and financing for vehicle fleet and commercial equipment. Our fleet or package management services span the entire life cycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing, helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity.
The main objective for this position is to give support and enhancements to Mexico local applications, to embrace the growth of the business by implementing in the applications solutions to resolve the needs of current and new products.
This position is responsible for the correct functionality of the local Mexico systems related to ordering/remarketing/Title and Registration; therefore, it has a big impact on other areas such as purchase, remarketing, sourcing, finance, risk, transaction execution, AP, Titling & Registration.
- Level 1,2 and 3 application support to Mexico local applications by attending incidents.
- Proposal of solutions to enhancements (PEERs) and Projects.
- Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing of enhancements and projects assigned.
- Responsible of keeping code in a source control environment.
- Follow Element Change Management Process.
- Responsible of Releasing code and DB changes to DEV/QA and PROD environments
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science
- More than 4 years of experience in .NET solutions
- English – Advanced
- Experience giving application support, designing web solutions
- Experience creating web applications using C#
Knowledge and Competences:
- High capacity to analyze and understand business
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, C# Programming Language, Asp.NET, Web development experience, MVC, SQL, ETL, XML, Webservices, REST, UML.
- Knowledge on SCRUM Methodology
- Knowledge on using the following tools: Visual Studio 2015 or higher, SQL Server 2012 or higher, MS Team Foundation.
Workplace: Mexico City
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin.