Data Analyst - Remarketing
Operations | México | Full Time
Element Fleet Management is a world leader in fleet management that provides world-class management services and financing for vehicle fleet and commercial equipment. Our fleet or package management services span the entire life cycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing, helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity.
City: Mexico City
The Analyst – Remarketing Data and Reporting position exists to support the data management, reporting and analytical needs for Lifecycle Solutions – Remarketing team and its stakeholders, both internal and external. This position’s material output will provide Remarketing Leadership/Managers team and process performance, provide detailed visibility of asset process flow and milestones to our Clients through automated delivery of reports and metrics, observational trends in data which satisfy customer, supplier and internal reporting requirements and will help to organize, consolidate, cleanse data and automate metrics management within the Remarketing organization.
The end result is an improved strategy towards data management and reporting, operational performance evaluation, enhanced customer, supplier and employee performance reporting, access to on demand data reporting/analysis and cross-over support to other client facing areas of the business
- Maintain Remarketing WIP Reporting Tool. Maintain daily data completeness & accuracy and continually build expertise and knowledge of the data and related tables and systems.
- Design, develop, implement and revise automated processes that correct system deficiencies that are awaiting correction/revision via System Improvements or Projects.
- Support ad hoc data and Remarketing reporting requests from Lifecycle Solutions, FPS and Commercial as requested.
- Support the Bulk processing of termination uploads, buyout calculations and creation, bulk processing of sales and the like.
Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma required; 4-year degree preferred in Business or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting the data and reporting needs of a large customer-service oriented organization
- Certification in Programming Languages preferred
- MS Office – proficient in the following
- Excel – Advanced User (VLOOKUP Formulas, Formula Creation, Pivot Tables, Macros, embedded SQL queries)
- Access – Advanced User; Understand database organization and architecture, expert ability to create and manage access databases, creation of reporting and automation of output delivery via email based system.
- Power Point – ability to create presentations and slide decks for review by Sr. Mgt.
- SQL Querying Application – experience building and executing queries in a SQL Reporting Application like sqldbx, dbeaver, hyperion.
- Power BI – Familiarity with Power BI dashboards, ability to learn how to navigate and potentially program dashboards for operational metrics presentation
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin.