Collections | México | Temporary
Element Fleet Management is a world leader in fleet management that provides world-class management services and financing for vehicle fleet and commercial equipment. Our fleet or package management services span the entire life cycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing, helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity.
City: Ciudad de México
Duration: Contractor (temporary position)
The main responsibilities are to be the main contact to customer for all account receivables (invoices, receipts, payments) items, that will allow the business to collect on time open invoices from customers.
Close communication with internal areas to solve any re-billing, dispute, cash application or billing changes, that may affect collections.
Perform any special processes required by customer, such as PO request, upload to portals, addendum, etc. to assure invoices are paid to the company on time. Give management and other areas visibility of the past due invoices or current customer status.
- Customers delinquency analysis and communication
- Special process for customers (upload invoices, PO, statements, etc.)
- Follow up open items for customers billing/ disputes
Requirements y Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Accounting or related,
- Experience of at least 2 years on accounts receivables, customer care, billing, or accounts payables,
- Experience in services industries/ Companies, and B2B relation companies (not mass consumer),
- Organization and follow up,
- Great communication skills,
- Process understanding,
- Strategic vision,
- Decision making,
- Orientation to results,
- Excel – Intermediate,
- SAT regulations (basic),
Remember that, to apply, you must inform your direct supervisor and at least have been 2 years in your position or current client assignment (In-Plant Positions).
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin.