Collections | México | Full Time
Element Fleet Management is a world leader in fleet management that provides world-class management services and financing for vehicle fleet and commercial equipment. Our fleet or package management services span the entire life cycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing, helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity.
City: Mexico City
Duration: Temporary Position
This position is meant to strength the cash team, part of the accounts receivable/ Collections. The Main responsibilities are to manage all cash received from customers (identify, apply, and clarify). Follow up with all involved areas on unapplied cash. This is a key position in the Collections team to make sure Account Receivables are updated on timely and accurate manner, to provide information to customers and help the business manage collections risks.
- Cash application,
- Vouchers follow up,
- Finance lease, loans and conditional sales payments admin in AR
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Accounting or related,
- Experience of at least 4 years on accounts receivables, customer care, billing or accounts payables.
- Experience in service industries/companies, and B2B relation companies (not mass consumer),
- Organization and follow up,
- Great communications skills,
- Process understanding,
- Excel (intermediate),
- SAT regulations (basic),
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin.