Analyst, Acquisition Data and Reporting
Operations | Cd. MX, Mexico | Full Time
Element Fleet Management is a world leader in fleet management that provides world-class management services and financing for vehicle fleet and commercial equipment. Our fleet or package management services span the entire life cycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing, helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity.
City: Mexico City
Element Fleet Management is looking for an Analyst – Acquisition Data and Reporting that will be supporting the data and analytical needs for Acquisition and Lifecycle Solutions resources. This position’s material output will inform Operational Managers to Team performance, observational trends in data, satisfying customer, supplier and internal reporting requests and will help to organize, consolidate, and automate metrics management within the Lifecycle Solutions organization.
The result is an improved strategy towards data management, operational performance evaluation, enhanced customer and supplier reporting, access to on demand data analysis and potential cross-over support to other Lifecycle Solutions areas and consulting.
- Generate, export to Excel, analyze and disseminate regular periodic Acquisition / Lifecycle Solutions Reporting to critical stakeholders.
- Support ad hoc data and reporting requests from Acquisition / Lifecycle Solutions resources. Leverage SQL Reporting applications (i.e. Sqldbx, dbeaver, Hyperion) to build and generate queries that capture the requested data, work to analyze requested data and at times, prepare for formal presentation to critical stakeholders.
- Review Service Cloud activity for various Acquisition areas and prepare analytics that help Team Leaders improve customer service delivery and ensure achievement of case closure KPI’s.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting the data and reporting needs of a large customer-service oriented organization
- MS Office – proficient in the following
- o Excel – Advanced User (VLOOKUP Formulas, Formula Writing, Pivot Tables, Macros, embedded SQL queries)
- o Access – Understanding database organization and architecture, basic ability to create and manage access databases.
- Power BI – Familiarity with Power BI dashboards, ability to learn how to navigate and potentially program dashboards for operational metrics presentation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organization, able to shift to different priorities
- Ability to work independently and function within a team environment
- Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking – ability to think through logical process flow and identify opportunities for improvement
- Willingness to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to understand and execute using SQL DBX, D Beaver Hyperion and Intelligent Designer
- Knowledge of Power BI and ability to report out of those dashboards into Excel
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin.