Executive Assistant to the CEO
Administrative | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
- Work closely with, and support CEO on business and personal tasks and projects. This job requires long hours and a passion for television.
- Manage phones and calendars for CEO
- Schedule frequent domestic and international travel
- Create, submit, and track CEO’s expense reports
- Anticipate issues before they arise and proactively recommend creative solutions to problems.
- Maintain a high-performance level in a fast paced-high volume entertainment environment.
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary.
- Liaison with outside partners and vendors.
- Handle other duties as assigned by CEO including projects and events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2+ years administrative experience at a senior management/executive level in the entertainment industry A MUST.
- Agency, Production Company, or Management Company experience working for a high-level executive strongly preferred
- Must be available to work overtime including long hours during the week and weekends
- Be professional and polished with high energy and an assertive nature.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Must be highly organized
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- A clear sense of urgency and prioritization to meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and technology skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, mobile phones, a must. Photo editing or graphic design skills a plus.
- Must be able to stay steady and focused under pressure
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.