Executive Assistant, Production
Administrative | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
- Works closely and supports Executive staff
- Works with building management to facilitate onboarding/offboarding of new production hires.
- Coordinates office space usage with heads of production and post production.
- Assist head of production to create production calendars.
- Maintain office supplies for production teams.
- Sort through all incoming mail (business and personal) and determine level of priority.
- Courteously greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office/conference room.
- Handle UPS shipments (sending and tracking) as needed or when requested.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and assignments.
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff.
- Handle confidential information
- Handle business and personal finances, including reconciling creating/submitting expense reports.
- Produce general correspondences. Photocopy and send information as needed or requested.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary.
- Liaison with outside vendors
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years commitment to role
- Previous experience as an as a Production Assistant and working knowledge of production workflows a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel) a must.
- High energy and assertive nature
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive is essential
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be available to work overtime if requested. This may include some weekends.