Biotechnology Intern needed
Biotechnology | New York, NY
Biotechnology Intern Needed
Eldiv is seeking a full time Biotechnology unpaid intern to work in a library environment researching current IP, understanding the state of art technology, reading scientific articles and summarizing them, etc.
The research conducted is in regards to gut bacteria and nutrition and is theoretical research only.
· M.Sc or Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biology or any related field.
GPA of 3.5 or higher
· Fluent with the web, and google searching.
· A self-starter, comfortable with little guidance.
· Must commit to a 3 to 6 months period.
· Great scientific writing capabilities.
· Use only your brain, not your hands.
· No access to hazard material.
· Do pure research
Position is located in Midtwon Manhattan, right where all the action happens.