Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Web Developer – FP (Applications Developer)
EICORP is seeking a quality Full Performance Applications Developer to develop, enhance and maintain enterprise/departmental IT systems. This position requires in-depth hands on experience developing software in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. This position is located in the Herndon area.
The successful candidate will design/develop programmatic solution-based systems against customer requirements, write applications in a development environment, create test data, perform multiple tests, deploy to production, and support production systems as needed.
Other ad hoc duties may include but are not limited to process evaluation, review of new products and reports generation, etc.
- Existing TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
- At least one year of AWS experience
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with testing frameworks (for example: JUnit)
- ExtJS experience
- DevOps experience
TS/SCI with Poly – Current