Technical Training Specialist
Mission Services | Herndon, VA | Full Time
Technical Training Specialist
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Herndon, VA
Education & Experience:
· Four (4) years of experience (for a total of eight (8) or more years) may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
EiCorp has an immediate need for Technical Training Specialist person to join our organization to provide support to our training program activities.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Provide direct support to DDIU’s Digital Acumen Program and other administrative functions and perform registration functions for the Digital Acumen Learning Program.
· Perform hands-on support as needed to include but not limited to taking photos of learning artifacts and working with the DTO to transfer photos and videos, upload the photos to SharePoint / website, so she or he must be willing to obtain a photographer badge.
· Work independently with minimal oversight from the USG staff to draft, proofread, and edit DDIU management, adjunct instructors, and the students in various learning programs and other learning partners across the Agency.
· Support adjunct instructors and Digital Acumen Program Manger to retrieve the survey data from Qualtric (the survey tool used to gather feedback from student / training participants) and put the data into PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheet, or report forms.
· Input the program training metrics on SharePoint and perform data input and retrieval functions from the Agency’s MyTraining Learning Management System.
· Serve as the Assistant Instructor assisting students during class hands-on exercises. Training sessions focus on Outlook, Microsoft Suite, Bluescape, SharePoint, OneButton Studio, and Camtasia.
· Support the DDIU Digital Acumen programs by planning, scheduling, and maintain the monthly learning program running sessions in MyTraining and reserving rooms for learning sessions. Send the learning program dates to the adjunct instructors and manage the facilitation sign up on SharePoint. Send the learning sessions’ announcements to DDIU Communication team.
· Support DDIU’s Digital Acumen Learning Program by serving as the focal point for all the courses offered by the program, responsibilities include: assisting the Digital Acumen PM and adjunct instructors to contact and communicate with students about the program and all learning events / opportunities, such as session dates, time, and locations, help register and drop the students on MyTraining (as needed), answer the students’ questions regarding the sessions’ dates and general questions about the learning program, send out a welcome email and a course evaluation link to students before and after each sessions, coordinate with the adjunct instructors and make sure each running sessions has an instructor to facilitate it.
· Gain thorough knowledge of the Digital Acumen Learning Program, especially all the courses, the learning framework, and the activities within the program.
· Support the Digital Acumen PM to ensure that DDIU management, Digital Acumen team members, adjuncts, and students are informed on what pertains to them, such as learning program sessions dates, reserved classrooms, learning program materials and supplied, a number of registered students, survey data from Qualtrics, registration in MyTraining, updated briefing slides, and other pertinent matters related to the Digital Acumen Learning Program.
· Support the Digital Acumen PM to maintain and update the training metrics on the SharePoint dashboard, lists of training attendees, and lists of training courses.
· Support on a daily basis to the Digital Acumen Learning Program, such as attending meetings, taking notes; making copies of course materials; respond to emails and answer questions and inquiries from stakeholders.
· Serve as a Data Transfer Officer to move data to / from information systems via removal media.
· Compile and provide information for any data calls that come from out Front Office.
· Submit IT support and waiver requests as needed.
· Procure office supplies and printed materials from publishing services.
· Other support duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience or training with program administrative duties and responsibilities especially with technology training program.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience tracking and responding to short turn around action items and soliciting and compiling responses from all necessary parties.
· Demonstrated on-the-job extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Work), Outlook, OneNote
· Demonstrated on-the-job operating various VTC configurations
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills to include creating meeting minutes, proofreading and collaborating with all levels of colleagues,
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience strong, oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ routine questions in a clear and concise manner.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience multi-tasking in a fast paced and demanding environment.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience facilitating meetings, including clarifying action items, keeping meetings on schedule, and generating productive conversations.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting problem-solving skills.
· Navigating and updating SharePoint
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience or training with OneNote
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience or training with excellent judgment and demonstrates effective decision making skills and can work independently with minimal oversight from USG staff
· Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
· Demonstrated on-the-job level temperament, friendly, easy going, positive outlook, work well with others.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
External referral eligible! Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.