Systems Engineer (Level 3)
Enterprise Services | Mons, Belgium, Belgium | Full Time
Position - Systems Engineer (Level 3)
Location - Mons, Belgium
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) IAM Level II - Must have one of the following: CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer to work at 650th MI GRP, Mons, Belgium. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
• Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
• Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Develop system architecture and system design documentation
• Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
• Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
• Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
In addition, provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems. Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.