Systems Administrator (Level 3)
Enterprise Services | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Position - Systems Administrator (Level 3)
Location - Ft. Belvoir, VA
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) IAM Level II - Must have one of the following: CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator to work at GISA-Belvoir, Ft. Belvoir, VA. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
• Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers • Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process • Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Installs/loads operating system and application software
• Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
• Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
• Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
In addition, provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.