System Administrator/Field Support Engineer
Enterprise Services | Bagram, Afghanistan | Full Time
Position: System Administrator/Field Support Engineer
Location: Bagram, Afghanistan
EICORP is seeking a cleared Systems Administrator to support the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) Biometrics program in Afghanistan.
Duties include general systems and database operations, administration, and maintenance, documentation and reporting in support of BAT operations at NGIC.
- Act as the liaison between NGIC and the BAT program providing NGIC reach back capability to the Fort Huachuca development and support staff to facilitate resolution of complex issues and queries.
- Responsible for DSS to ensure continued replication of data efficiently, utilizing optimal routing by monitoring network resources and working with other FSEs to update data routing.
- Provides support services to include the planning, operation, optimization, security administration, maintenance and network management in support of BAT clients and servers.
- Maintain the BAT servers and laptops to ensure a high state of readiness, apply upgrades and patches as necessary to maintain a secured server and current BAT application, conduct physical maintenance on hardware and replace equipment as necessary, make recommendations on future hardware requirements.
- Conduct BAT user training and brief NGIC leadership on changes and potential impacts with the release of new software.
- Promote the application of BAT to continually support NGIC’s current and future mission sets. Assist NGIC in the identification and development of new requirements for BAT’s application.
Other tasks may include: operations, planning, and management support, IT systems administration, administrative support, biometrics subject matter expertise, logistics supply and transportation coordination support, and training support.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our marketshare throughout industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual