Staff Officer to support the ODNI/NIMC
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
Staff Officer to support the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) - Front Office at ODNI
Location: Liberty Crossing Intelligence Campus, McLean, VA
Shift: Day Job
The potential for Teleworking: No
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Education & Experience: Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Enterprise Integration Corporation (EICORP) is seeking a Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The selected candidate will support government staff in developing a broad range of written products for senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
- Assist in tracking tasks for the NIMC directorate.
- Assist in organizing senior level staff meetings and recording minutes.
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents.
- Assist Government staff in formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs)
- One (1) experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience related to staff officer duties
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected fact
External referral eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.