Special Assistant II
Mission Services | Northern Virginia, VA | Full Time
Special Assistant II
Hours: Full time (day)
Location: Tysons, VA
Required Clearance: ***MUST HAVE Active TS/SCI with polygraph***
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Desired Skills: Experience with the Sponsor's electronic administrative programs such as those for communications, travel reservations, and submitting expense reports is desired.
Required Experience: Two years or less
The SA will manage the workflow of continuously changing priorities, schedules, and action items for two SIS officer (Office level Director and Deputy Director). They will answer phone calls, receive visitors, and maintain appointment calendars while resolving conflicts with discretion, forethought, and tactfulness. Presents clear and concise information in both written and verbal formats, to include creating and responding to official correspondences; assisting with preparation of information briefings to various audiences, and maintaining internal communication media.
· Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals
· Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns
· Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs SE of problems that arise during absences
· Drafts and prepares non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of Agency methods, policies, regulations, procedures, and organization for the SE’s signature
· Disseminates the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others
· Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external Senior Executive interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations
· Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment, initiating the installation of new software, or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects
EICORP is a leader intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.