Service Desk Specialist (Pentagon, Level 1)
Enterprise Services | Washington, DC, DC | Full Time
Position - Service Desk Specialist (Pentagon, Level 1)
Location - Arlington, VA
Hours – Normal Business hours
Clearance Required - TS/SCI
DOD 8570 Category - (IAT / IAM Level II) Security+ or equivalent
HSD or GED with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree.
EICORP has an immediate opening for a Service Desk Specialist to work at HQ DA-G2, Arlington, VA. Candidates must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
• Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
• Provides polite and friendly customer service
• Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
• Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
• Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability