SENIOR Resources Expert to support the NIM-S&TI
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
SENIOR Resources Expert to support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for Space and Technical Intelligence (S&TI)
Location: Intelligence Community Campus-Bethesda (ICC-B), MD
Shift: Day Job
The potential for Teleworking: No
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Education & Experience: Degree in finance, business, economics, and/or accounting (Bachelors or advanced degree) with ten (10) years’ experience with IC financial management systems.
- Support resource management, budgetary execution, budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, identifying anomalies or problems and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
- Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Assisting with resource management and oversight of the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for Space and Technical Intelligence (S&TI).
- Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI enablers.
- Demonstrated experience with current year execution, budget formulation, analysis, and, including demonstrated knowledge of IC financial management and budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming structure of the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG.
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formulas used in financial reporting to OMB and Congressional authorization, appropriation, and oversight bodies.
- Demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected fact
External referral eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.