Senior Project Management Support - Near East
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
Senior Project Management Support – Near East
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: McLean, VA
- 10 years’ experience related to the regional Area Of Responsibility (Near East)
- 10 years of project management experience planning, leading and completing complex projects.
- 3-year experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Project Management Institute PMP certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in the IC IPPBE processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with project management planning tools and software.
The Senior-Level Project Management Support Officer will support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Align projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Work with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Help to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Help to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Prepare status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.