Senior Human Capital Analytics
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Senior Human Capital Analytics
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Bethesda, MD
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least ten (10) years of experience working with the national intelligence community, security community.
The Senior Human Capital Analyst will provide expertise to data scientists to implement effective and innovative solutions meshing disparate data types to discover insights and trends in human capital information. The analyst will perform work on a data science team to advance HCA across the IC. The analyst will centralize IC CHCO data collection and synthesis, including survey data, enabling strategic and predictive analytics to guide business decisions. The analyst may be required to develop or utilize complex programmatic and quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in data sets; lead statistical modeling, or other data-driven problem-solving analysis to address novel or abstract business operation questions, and incorporate insights and findings into a range of products.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed write-ups of processes used, logic applied, and methodologies used for creation, validation, analysis, and visualizations. Write ups shall occur initially, within a week of when a process is created, and updated in writing when changes occur.
- Adapt freeware solutions such as R, and modular solutions for maximum flexibility. Provide an advanced capability for data analysis of human capital information from disparate data types, promoting visualization and storytelling to discover insights that help guide business decisions.
- Act in a forward-leaning manner, exploring HCA solutions that benefit IC elements individually and collectively.
- Identify and customize, if necessary, Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Information Technology (IT) tools for administration and data collection, or to leverage, support, and integrate the process with tools built for the IC and/or its component elements. Any tools developed shall be web-based and web-enabled, designed to maximize feedback effectiveness while protecting employee assessment information, and include both structured interview and web-based tools for gathering feedback.
- Review, assess data, identify data deficiencies and recommend solutions for remediation.
- Support quantitative and analytic efforts for workforce planning, development of financial, procedural guidance data formats related to the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) planning displays, and analytic support for budget management and planning. Assist with ad hoc data requests from Congress, IC elements or as required by IC CHCO.
- Coordinate and facilitate community of practice and working group meetings, to include meeting logistics, agenda development, and presenter coordination, day-of execution, and facilitation, documentation and distribution of meeting minutes and presentations. Present or coordinate presentations on relevant topics as directed by IC CHCO.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
External referral is eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.