Senior FLPO Facilitator
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Position: Senior FLPO Facilitator
Clearance: ***Candidate MUST have Top Secret/SCI with Poly on the date of hire***
Location: Bethesda, MD
Shift: Day Job
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years' experience working in the IC.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated briefing and facilitation experience.
- At least Five (5) years of demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience supporting IC foreign language projects.
Foreign Language: Provide executive level support to the program office including but not limited to the IC-wide governance body and the Foreign Language Executive Committee (FLEXCOM). Analyze data, prepare documents to satisfy CDAs and support DNI leadership to include, but not limited to National Intelligence Managers (NIMs), author speeches, issue papers, and resolve strategic tasking's.
- Provide expert staff with the executive, technical, and analytical skills to help draft annual reports on the IC foreign language capabilities and the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program (FLP). Also help manage and support FLEXCOM and Expert Group activities, meetings, workshops, and symposia, etc. These management and support responsibilities extend to working groups under the Expert Groups.
- Support for reporting the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program capabilities and requirements to include, but not limited to: IC Foreign Language Capabilities Report, support maintenance of the Foreign Language Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan, Regional NIM Reports, CBJB FLPP Tables, detailed analysis and ad hoc reports.
- Support for coordinating and facilitating FLEXCOM and Expert Group meetings, and IC Foreign Language Workshops/Symposia to include, but not limited to: coordination, planning materials, after action reports and website content associated with these meetings, symposia and workshops, and development of the newsletters and information papers.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- Basic experience in JC foreign language programs in all of the
- following with expertise in at least one of the following:
- Requirements determination process;
- Education and training;
- Workforce planning; and
- Budgeting and resource management.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.