Senior Competencies and Performance Support
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Senior Competencies and Performance Support
Required Clearance: ***Candidate MUST have Top Secret/SCI with Poly on the date of hire***
Location: Bethesda, MD
Shift: Day Job
Required Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with 13 years' experience in IO Psychology or an advanced degree from an accredited institution with ten years' work experience in IO Psychology.
The Competencies and Performance Support Analyst will provide the Community Strategies and Assessments Division of the Intelligence Community Human Capital Office with community resource expertise and management support in their mission to develop and maintain a current competency library that supports IC agencies and elements in building standardized occupational series and in defining the components of jobs and work roles.
- Recommend improvements to and develop content for an IC-wide Competency Library for use throughout the lifecycle of human capital/talent management. This includes the development of specialized competency models as well as a periodic re-evaluation of competencies.
- Design and develop community resources (e.g., standards, training materials, etc.) for integrating the competencies into performance management, leadership development, training, career development, succession management, and workforce planning programs.
- Use focus groups, industry best practices, and implementation recommendations to operationalize competency library across the IC fully and conduct evaluations of existing or proposed human capital programs.
- Monitor, review and revise IC-wide performance management activities including applicable IC directives.
- Coordinate and facilitate communities of practice and working group meetings, to include meeting logistics, agenda, and content development and presenter coordination, day-of execution and facilitation, documentation and distribution of meeting minutes and presentations.
- Present or coordinate presentations on relevant topics as directed by IC CHCO.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC to include but not limited to organizations, relationships, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to operate on both classified and unclassified IT systems without data spillage.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills to include accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently within a diverse, creative, and often fast-paced project team environment and to effectively prioritize competing requirements, and manage time, technical, and administrative resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated expertise in industrial-organizational (IO) psychology, competency development, and performance management.
- Demonstrated senior level knowledge of the IC elements, understanding of the intelligence cycle, and familiarity with human capital disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise in competency development, career development, and performance management and competency-based expertise as it applies across the entire spectrum of human capital life-cycle activities.
- Demonstrated professional resources (SHAM, Gartner, etc.) and knowledge of related efforts in the IC elements, the federal government, and in the 10 Psychology professional community.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.