SENIOR Analyst / SME to support the NIM-REE
Mission Services | McLean, VA | Full Time
SENIOR Analyst / SME to support the National Intelligence Manager for Russia Europe-Eurasia (NIM - REE)
Location: McLean, VA
Shift: Day Job
Potential for Teleworking: No
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Education & Experience: Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key developments in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policymakers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated regional or functional Area of Responsibility (AOR) with a primary focus on Russia.
- Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected fact
External referral eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.