Mission Services | Herndon, VA | Full Time
Location: McLean, VA
Schedule (FT/PT): Full time
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Referral Eligibility: Yes
The ideal candidate is a team player who will gather, analyze, and compose technical information for the customer. The candidate will conduct research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentation to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Support the development of all types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents. Responsible for integrating the graphics and information generated from meetings and facilitation sessions, using automated tools, and research methods into final deliverable documents.
· Gather, track, analyze, and reports on RMD business program data, including technical and financial data.
· Provide project resources planning and analysis support. Assist in the preparation of project management plans and reports.
· Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
· Support tasks requiring collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
· Create periodic, regular reports suitable for all audiences, including IMS and ADO senior leadership, IMOs, and mission partners.
· EXPERT knowledge of MS Suite of products, especially SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
· Possession of strong time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills.
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of raw material, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the reporting of financial data.
· Able to compile data from various sources and tell a story (excel spreadsheets) show gaps, projections, trends, etc.
Additional Required Skills
· Expert Experience using Pivot Tables, Microsoft SharePoint, and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
· Able to interact with all levels of management and support of ongoing daily requests.
· Ability to manage and prioritize the day to day activities to support the various projects at hand, effective time management
· General writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are essential.
· Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
· Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
· Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience
· Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above, experience can be considered instead of a degree.
· Salary offer is $90,000 w/ 15 days PTO & 9 PAID Holidays + Benefits.
· Our Benefits Package offers Dental and PPO Medical Insurance coverage options through United Health Care (UHC). Vision, Long-Term Care (LTC), Short-Term Care (STC), Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance coverage options are offered through Guardian.
· EiCorp pays 55% of all insurance coverage premiums. Additionally, you can elect to participate in our 401(k) program through Fidelity.
· EiCorp matches 100% of your contribution up to 3% of your total compensation.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.