Program Support/ Registrar
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Position: Program Support/ Registrar
Clearance: ***Candidate MUST have Top Secret/SCI with Poly on the date of hire***
Location: Bethesda, MD
Shift: Day Job
Required Education: BA degree
Required Experience: 2– 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
This Position is responsible for program support and registrar functions in support of the ILN programs including Leading the IC (LIC), LIC-2, UIC, IIC and all alumni events. This position will be cross-trained to support all of the tasks for the program and registrar support to include but not limited to the following:
- Create business standards, methods, and schema for creating and maintaining course/class student information, e.g. rosters, tracking and notification systems, and historical archives for ILN programs.
- Use the registration tool to create rosters and communicate with students and capture metrics for all ILN courses. Analyze data and provide a summary and detailed reports on student enrollee data. Provide enrollment determination notification to applicants and course director.
- Develop and maintain solid business partnerships with registrars and professional development POCs in all IC organizations in order to systematically recruit appropriate students at the appropriate levels for each ILN course offering.
- Monitor enrollments in the ILN programs, making determinations on student qualifications and ensuring that the students are properly leveled and that student distributions meet targeted allotments per IC element
- Manage program websites (e.g., Blackboard, lntellipedia, SpySpace, Sharepoint, etc.) to they ensure they are up to date with course content and continuously refreshed to enhance user experience and utility of the websites.
- Manage security processes including clearances and laptop protocols.
- Manage the ILN course program to include accounting for all instructional materials as well as managing all Pre- and Post-Class Checklists as required by the course director and instructor.
This Position requires accuracy in reviewing, editing and formatting materials, technical ability to leverage websites and other multimedia technologies to update course websites.
- Ability to design, build, improve, and manage registrar and program support processes and databases.
- Knowledge in preparing course rosters, security clearance rosters and archive course completion rosters and master alumni rosters.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC security protocols relevant to passing clearances and handling cover interests.
- Ability to create files, insert animation and graphics, insert screenshots from other documents and web pages in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to create and manage MS Excel files; manipulate data to produce reports. Capability to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites. lntellipedia, Spyspace, Sharepoint.
- BlackBoard- Ability to post entries, troubleshoot student access problems, and edit pages as needed for example adding tables, text, images, and hyperlinks.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.