Mission Services | Reston, VA | Full Time
Hours: Full time (day)
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Reston, VA
Education & Experience:
· Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience
· Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned below.
EICORP is seeking a candidate that can prepare written and verbal correspondence on Policy Guidance and discovery documents. The candidate would be responsible for assisting the Policy Group working directly with policy originators, project managers, and government staff. Candidate will need to conduct policy analysis. Must be able to determine what questions need to be asked on highly sensitive issues about current policies and cases would need to be researched using both customary and computer databases to retrieve, organize, index and cross-reference legal materials.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Perform analysis on intelligence policy and provide recommendations on the release of documents.
· Work with senior level management to develop a strategic direction to protect the release of classified information.
· Be able to research, investigate, and formulate recommendations about the content of the policies. Policy writing experience needed a must!
· Be able to create planning/implementation documents for new policies and document SOPs for existing ones.
· Be able to provide well-informed decisions on mitigation strategies for the unauthorized release of classified information.
· Expert knowledge of the IC Review and Release methodologies.
· Able to communicate complicated explanations and adjudications. May need to brief seniors or others on findings.
· Solid interpersonal skills are working peers and staff personnel, being able to build trust with PMs and other Subject Matter Experts and Attorneys.
· Able to identify problems and provide recommendations/options professional and can communicate effectively with all various levels of management.
· Knowledge/accomplished in writing policy concepts, using terminology principles and authoring policies.
· Knowledge of the use of legal reference material and legal research
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
External referral eligible! Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.