ODNI Intelligence Learning Network Sr. Instructor TS/SCI CI Poly
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
ODNI Intelligence Learning Network (ILN) Sr Training Instructor/Facilitator
Location: BETHESDA, MD US
Shift: Day Job
Potential for Teleworking: No
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
EICORP has a current opening for a Sr Training Instructor/Facilitator at our Customer site in Bethesda, MD
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Intelligence Learning Network (ILN) delivers Intelligence-related learning programs to the Intelligence Community (IC) workforce. These programs blend online collaborative exploration of material on the threat environment, national security and the whole of government, intelligence priorities and functions, budget, oversight, civil liberties and privacy and the inner-workings of the IC with in-class working and networking experiences. The ILN Instructor/Facilitator serves as a facilitator for both online and in-class learning. (This is NOT a "training manager" or "training management" position).
Specific Tasks: Specific course facilitator responsibilities to be performed include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Develop and deliver entry, mid, and/or senior executive-level Intelligence Community-related courses.
- Work with government lead faculty and course directors to ensure that course content supports IC priorities, those of the DDNI/II, and the National Intelligence Managers.
- Serve as instructional facilitator using synchronous and asynchronous (e.g., Blackboard learning content management system) instruction to inter-agency teams of students.
- Manage ILN website content; conduct periodic content review with the appropriate ILN manager(s) and implement changes as required.
- Develop and maintain multimedia graphics support for documents, presentations and reports generated by ILN management team.
- Participate in all aspects of supporting ILN program(s) as assigned, including preparing and producing read-ahead material, serve as onsite program coordinator as needed, and participate in after-course evaluations.
- Assist the customer in developing new/innovative ways to present course material.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelors Degree in related field and 12+ years’ experience in Government IC organization supporting Agency core (prime) mission. MS or PhD preferred
- Held responsible positions (GS-15 and higher or equivalent) in an Intelligence Organization (to include the military and DoD).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting intelligence-related missions with expert skills in at least one intelligence functional discipline.
- Demonstrated experience researching and reporting on intelligence and/or national issues.
- Expert knowledge of the IC, its components, issues, relationships and challenges.
- Knowledge of the ODNI organization.
- Teaching/instructional experience with strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work within a team as a self-starter (teaching/facilitator certifications a bonus).
- Strong classroom presence, with the ability to engage students in teamwork and constructive discussion.
- Extensive experience in delivering, assessing and improving learning and professional development programs.
- Experience using instructional technology (e.g., Blackboard)
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in facilitating adult learners in both online and in-resident discussion
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Working knowledge of SHAREPOINT or other collaborative on-line systems
- Able to:
-- Work independently to expose and resolve technical problems associated with the development and implementation of major programs.
-- Plan and advocate new approaches and technological applications to achieve program objectives.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our marketshare throughout industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.