.NET Developer, Must Possess SECRET Clearance & Security+ CERT
Enterprise Services | Fort Bragg, NC | Full Time
.NET Developer, Must Currently Possess SECRET Clearance & Security+
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Hours: Full time (day)
Required Clearance: SECRET
Required Certification: Security+
Experience: 2-4 years within related field.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
EICORP is seeking a .NET Developer to support the United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) applications development environment.
As a .NET Developer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Develop custom .NET C# applications and SQL 2008 databases.
- Provide Tier III custom application support.
- Assist in the planning and integration of COTS products.
- Utilize the following programming languages and technologies: C#, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, VB Script, XML, AJAX, and HTML.
- Design user interfaces, business logic, and associated data models.
- Prepare design documents, implementation plans, and other documentation.
- Develops and maintains custom applications and databases in support of USASOC HO and subordinate units.
- Visual Studio 2010
- ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server Reporting Service Technical Documentation
- Server 2012
- SQL 2012
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our marketshare throughout industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.