Mission Integration Analyst
Mission Services | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Mission Integration Analyst
Hours: Full time (day)
Required Clearance: ***Candidate must have a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph***
Location: Bethesda, MD
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience working with the national intelligence community, security community, or private sector as a mission integration specialist, critical infrastructure specialist, all-source analyst, or counterintelligence specialist. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive, all-source mission analysis for current and future NCSC programs focusing on the protection of the nation’s critical infrastructure to support the DNI and NCSC’s counterintelligence (CI) and security missions.
- Conduct liaison with CI community analytic, collection, investigation, production and operational elements to stay informed of high-value analytical reports and assessments on critical infrastructure issues to ensure an adequate level of consistent, collaborative investigative, operational, collection and analytical response.
- Provide reports, briefings, and papers in support of CI analysis of a range of US critical infrastructure issues of high-level interest to the Intelligence Community (IC) and Federal partners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, practices, and procedures associated with NCSC’s responsibilities regarding the sharing of information on the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Assist in identifying critical information needs and collection gaps in essential areas of infrastructure by working with National CI Officers, National Intelligence Managers and IC and CI community professionals.
- General understanding of cyber capabilities, plans, and targets of critical foreign intelligence entities.
- Understanding of the structure, operations, and vulnerabilities of one or more of the following key critical infrastructure sectors: energy, financial services, defense industrial base, healthcare, information technology or telecommunications.
- Proven experience in driving important IC initiatives, working effectively in a variety of interagency for a, and developing and implementing community actions to address US critical information issues.
- Ability to understand and respond to White House, Congressional, and Senior IC policymaker concerns through well-written products.
- Ten years of experience performing comprehensive research and analysis on a variety of high-profile issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively under time constraints and changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment.
- Able to work independently across a complex USG organizational landscape.
- Able to multitask and bring complex multipart projects to completion.
EICORP is a leader in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market-share throughout the industry.
EICORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
External referral is eligible.
Please call 202-333-7403 if you have any questions or concerns.